- Serves: 8
- 1 (500g) pack penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, coarsely chopped
- handful black olives, pitted and chopped
MENU WITH DIET CONTROL
- Prep:15min › Cook:15min › Ready in:30min
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain, and rinse in cold water.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, basil and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, cucumber and black olives. Add dressing, and toss to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.